For you..Taniya......





Dear Taniya...

Those days when my eye was injured you stood up for me...When I lost hope you motivated me...Our childhood is a gift for me because I had you.....at nights when our parents didn't allow us to watch movies...you and I had fun in my room..whenever our Moms came to check on us ...we shut our eyes tight and then giggled after she left...The sunday mornings at Gangavaram... Rinku didi's dance class...Dance shows.... you were there everywhere...Though distance binds us..years later you remembered me was more than I could ask for..I have always missed you in past lot many years....You came back to my life with spirit..You speak to me when I lose faith and again motivate me like you always did as a kid....I can thank God for giving me a best friend like you..

Thanks for being there ....With love

Pam..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks dear Friend!!

It seems unbelievable, but friendships of childhood are the ones that stay with you for the rest of your life. I am grateful to have a friend like you!

Glad to have you back Pameli :)

PAMELYI KAPOOR said...

u donno wat u mean fr me.....my most precious treasure....a frnd f mine once told me...if i m provided wd a lockr in swiss bank..i wnt keep any gold diamond type thngss......cz i don use any..but ya he said i ll keep my childhood thngs...including dat game we used to play at my home...i wd treasure u ...luv u...

 
Copyright © Rusty Petals